Jörðgarð Map of Week #122 - Miners Inn
|Description:||With the 122nd Map of the Week we take a first look at the Miners Inn in the mountain hamlet of Mineville. For details on the inn, see last week's description of Mineville.
Key to the Floor Plan of Miners Inn
Note: Candles are the only source of illumination in the inn.
1. Main Entrance.
2. Public Room. The only seating is on the L-shaped bench behind the L-shaped table.
3. Beer Tap. The waitress also fills the tankards.
4. Rear Entrance.
5. Jakes. These are the facilities for both the public room and the gurst rooms on the 2nd story.
7. Trapdoor to Cellar Storage Area (not mapped).
8. Food Pickup for the Waitress.
9. Stairway to the Guest Rooms on the 2nd Story.
10. Landing and Entry to Guest Rooms.
11. Stairway to the Private Quarters on the 3rd Story (not mapped. The doors are locked.)
12. Guest Rooms. The numbers in parentheses are the room numbers. Each room has two single beds, a night table for each bed, a table and chairs, a shared wardrobe and a foot locker for each bed.
You can get these floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (7.3 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As two JPG flat maps of 1360 Pixels x 725 Pixels each (760 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next Week: The Miners Camps
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware