Jörðgarð Map of Week #113 - Amalie's Pub
|Description:||With the 113th Map of the Week we take a look at Amalie's Pub in the town center of Slovanian North Junction.
The 67-year-old retired human female ranger Amalie owns the popular pub. Amalie opens each day at 16 bells (4 p.m.). She serves Junction Bock beer from the Junction Inn brewery at 7 bronze pieces per quart/liter tankard. When one considers that the bock beer has nearly 7% alcohol, one tankard already is pretty heady fare. It shouldn't be surprising that bar brawls break out now and then. When they do, ceramic tankards begin to fly. However, when the battle is over, the brawlers usually avoid visiting the jail by paying Amalie for the damages. She offers nothing smaller than the quart/liter tankards. Beginning at 18 bells (6 p.m.), the pub begins serving fish boards – filets of smoked trout from the Northflood on rye bread with creamed horseradish. They cost 5 bronze pieces each. Amalie has two employees. Sabina, a 19-year-old human female commoner, works as a waitress. Karolína, a 32-year-old human female commoner, makes the fish boards and also helps Sabina with waitressing when it's busy.
Key to the floor plan of Amalie's Pub
2. Outhouse. A two-seater.
3. Storage Shed.
4. Door to Cellar (not mapped). Not only beer barrels but also extra tables and other equipment to replace those damaged in brawls are kept in the storage cellar.
6. Food Window. When Karolína finishes making a fish board, she places it here. The waitress, Sabina, picks it up and brings it to the customer.
7. Beer Tap. Amalie fills the tankards and washes them in the nearby sink. Sabina picks it up the filled tankards and brings them to the customers.
8. Stairs to Amalie's Apartment (not mapped). The second story, where Amalie lives, is the top floor.
9. Public Room.
10. Main Entrance.
You can get this floor plan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (9.2 MB) from the Joerdhgardh website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 Pixels x 1360 Pixels (730 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: The city of Mine Docks
Webmaster, the Vintyri Project (TM)
Celebrating 20 Years of RPG Freeware