Jörðgarð Map of the Week - #77 - Æsir Trail Tavern
|Description:||With the 77th Map of the Week we continue in the borderlands town of Óðinn's House in the Kingdom of Slovania. This week we take a look at the Æsir Trail Tavern in the Outer Town south of the main settlement, also known as Æsir Valley.
Key to the Æsir Trail Tavern
Steingrímur and Ásta run the tavern for the true owner, the Northern Circle. The building is a simple wooden building with wood shingle roof, a cellar, a ground floor and an upper story. The public room of the tavern is on the ground floor. Steingrímur and Ásta live on the second story, which also has two seldom used rooms for guests of the circle.
1. Stairs to the Ground Floor.
2. Ásta's Laundry Area. The winch of the well is offset to allow room for pails lowered from the shaft on the ground floor.
3. Storage Shelves. Root crops from the couple's fields are stored here.
4. Grain Sacks.
6. Taproom. The shaft allows pails to be lowered into the well in the cellar.
7. Exit to the Outhouse.
8. Stairwell. The stairs go to the cellar and the upper story.
9. Stairway to the Ground Floor.
11. Kitchen. There is no water available on this floor. Ásta brings water up in pails from the taproom on the ground floor, and she washes her dishes in the sink there.
12. Bedroom. Steingrímur and Ásta sleep here.
13.-14. Guest Rooms. These seldom-used rooms are not available to the public. They are reserved for guests of the Northern Circle, who usually are housed in Óðinn's Fortress.
You can get the maps in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 map in FMP format, fully editable, from our Jörðgarð web page (12 MB).
2. As three JPG flat map of 1280 Pixels x 1270 Pixels each (2 MB total), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð web site.
The Jörðgarð web site:
Next week: Óðinn's House – Óðinn's Fortress
The Vintyri (TM) Project