Jörðgarð Map of the Week - #15
|Description:||The 15th Jörðgarð (TM) Map-of-the-Week release is the first of three lair maps in the post-devastation swamp and lake area of the fallen Æsir Empire that show settlements of moor hobgoblins and goblins. Map key:
1. The large hut is the home of the chieftain, a moor hobgoblin.
2. Moor goblin huts. These house up to five moor goblins each.
3. Moor hobgoblins huts. Each moor hobgoblin has his or her own hut.
You can get the full-sized version of this map in three versions:
1. As a JPG flat map, 1360 x 1020 pixels (1 MB) with location numbers, available from the hyperlink below.
2. As a JPG flat map, 1360 x 1020 pixels (1 MB) without location numbers, available from the Jörðgarð web site.
3. The original FM8 map in FMP format, fully editable, from our Jörðgarð web page (23 MB). This version includes a PDF pamphlet that tells you how to use the layers that are built into the map.
All three versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð web site.
The Jörðgarð web site:
Next Week: The central hobgoblin and goblin settlement
The Vintyri (TM) Project